Molina healthcare insurance is an insurance network that is available for purchase.
There are two types of Molina networks, Marketplace and Medicaid.
Molina Medicaid has been available for subscription for the past several years. Once you qualify for Medicaid, you get enrolled into Traditional Medicaid. Thereafter, you have the choice to pick which Medicaid Plan you would like to choose such as Amerigroup, Molina, Cook Children’s, Parkland and more.
We are in network with Traditional Medicaid, Amerigroup and Molina health insurance.
Molina Marketplace is a commercial insurance available for purchase through the Marketplace. Every year when Open Enrollment is available, usually around November, you can go to healthcare.gov and register for health insurance. If you qualify, you can select Molina Marketplace as your insurance provider.
Molina is also available for purchase as a secondary insurance to Medicare. Medicare insurance is available to qualified individuals and covers about 80% of your healthcare needs. Molina can be purchased as the secondary insurance to cover for the remaining 20% coverage.
Who can qualify for Molina Insurance?
- Families financially eligible for marketplace plans
- People listed under Medicaid Health plan for medical care and pregnant women
- People who hold dual Medicaid/Medicare plans
- Children enlisted under the State Children’s Health Insurance Program (SCHIP)
- Senior citizens with low income, who are enrolled under the Medicare Advantage Health Plan
How to enroll for Molina Health Insurance
For Molina Medicaid:
After you have qualified for Medicaid State Insurance you can enroll with Molina Medicaid.
For Molina Marketplace:
You can register for health insurance with an insurance agent or on healthcare.gov.
Once you qualify for health insurance, you can select Molina Marketplace as your health insurance network.
For Dual Coverage with Medicare and Medicaid:
If you qualify for Medicaid Insurance as secondary to Medicare, you can select Molina Medicaid as health insurance.
Molina healthcare insurance is a great health insurance plan that is a low cost program and helps provide access to quality healthcare for patients that are in need of healthcare but cannot always afford high monthly premiums.