During times of crisis and uncertainty, your Complete Family Wellness Team is here to serve you.
We are keeping our regular office hours and are extending our services to help serve our patients and our community.
We are offering:
- Curbside Testing for COVID-19
- Telemedicine office visits – where you can video chat with your provider with comfort and ease
- Acute care – you can still come in to be seen for any questions or concerns you have
- Chronic care- we want to you to continue to take care of your health
Your health and safety is our top priority. So, we have also taken extra precautions to help protect our patients. Patients now wait in the safety and comfort of their own vehicles until their exam room is ready
When appropriate, we offer curbside testing.
Same day appointments are available. Online scheduling is still available, so you can book from the comfort of your own home. Reach out to us today and let us know how we can help you!
Complete Family Wellness is a Family Medicine clinic that focuses on the patient’s needs. By obtaining a thorough medical history and physical exam, we work to identify the cause of the illness in a safe and comfortable environment.
We see adults and children, from newborn to adults with chronic disease, we provide a medical home for your family and all of their medical needs.
With a focus on prevention, our goal is to help you stay healthy and help you get back on your feet faster if you do get sick. We offer same day appointments and accept walk-ins because we know that being sick is an inconvenience to you and your loved ones.
We have affordable self pay prices and accept most major medical insurances.
We can see patients for:
- Annual Physicals
- Sports Physicals
- Headstart Physicals
- Acute illnesses such as: fever, sore throat, upper respiratory infections, bronchitis, abdominal pain and more
- Chronic illnesses such as: Diabetes, High Blood Pressure, Cholesterol, Asthma, COPD and more
- Painless Allergy Testing
We also collaborate closely with a network of specialists to help you get quality healthcare.
At Complete Family Wellness our goal is to help you live your best life today!
We offer painless testing for environmental and food allergy screening. You can get tested in clinic, without any down time and will leave the clinic with information on your allergies and sensitivities.
We check for 48 different food allergens and 68 environmental allergens most common in the Texas region to determine what can be causing your underlying symptoms. Food and environmental allergies and sensitivities can cause runny nose, watery eyes, rashes, abdominal pain, bloating and sometimes other nonspecific symptoms.
Medical management to help you achieve your health and wellness goals. We provide an initial consultation to determine your personal health and fitness goals and customize a plan to fit your specific needs. We offer various interventions with medical management to help promote weight loss, increase in energy, and offer guidance on supplements and Vitamin B12 energy shots.
What is Vitamin B12 and why do I need shots?
Vitamin B12 is generally available in our diets, however, with poor diets and gut inflammation, often our bodies are not able to absorb vitamins from our diet.
Our healthcare team will perform an assessment to determine your need for Vitamin B12 supplementation. Since most orally taken Vitamin B12 cannot be absorbed by the gut, a Vitamin B12 shot is a more effective means of taking Vitamin B12 and improve its absorption in the body.
Vitamin B12 can help with energy, metabolism, muscle recovery and soreness.
Our medical team is well equipped to help you improve your quality of life and reduce your pain levels without the use of controlled substances and medications. With trigger point and myofascial release, our team is here to help you improve your quality of life and reduce your pain.
What are trigger point injections?
Trigger point injections help reduce the amount of scar tissue and swelling that is causing your pain at your pressure points. With a use of a small needle, the provider can help break apart the scar tissue. The healthcare provider will also injection a small amount of Lidocaine into the area to allow for reduced discomfort and quicker recovery.
Fatigue and Stress Reduction
Our medical team has developed a plan to help you manage your stress and fatigue levels. Following initial labs and a thorough assessment, we work on ruling out underlying causes to your symptoms and help you develop a plan for stress and fatigue management. We work with you to help improve your quality of life and help your live your best life, today!
Additional Services we offer:
- Suturing: Suture of small and uncomplicated lacerations
- Lipo B12 Vitamin Energy Shots: Lipo B12 shots that help boost muscle recovery and energy levels
- Influenza Vaccine: Annual flu vaccine available
- Injections: We offer antibiotic and anti-inflammatory injections in clinic such as Rocephin, Toradol and steroid shots
- TB test: We administer TB test and reading onsite
- Ankle Brachial Index: The ankle-brachial index test is a quick, noninvasive way to check for peripheral artery disease (PAD). The disease occurs when narrowed arteries reduce the blood flow to your limbs. PAD can cause leg pain when walking and increases the risk of heart attack and stroke.
- Leaky Gut Syndrome Management: Many patients suffer from vague symptoms of abdominal pain, bloating and discomfort. This can be due to food sensitivities and allergies. Sometimes, with an increase in inflammation, patients can experience leaky gut syndrome. We offer testing to determine underlying cause of your symptoms and establish a treatment and healing plan specific for each patient individually