COVID-19 Testing and Information
COVID-19 Testing: We now offer Curbside testing, PCR Tests, Rapid Testing, Test for Travel for COVID-19, and Antibody Testing
Not knowing if it is flu, strep, allergies, a cold or COVID-19 can be scary and isolating during this pandemic. If you suspect you may have COVID-19, and are looking for a COVID-19 rapid PCR test that is safe and reliable, you can visit us at Complete Family Wellness in Carrollton, Texas. We aim to provide you and your family quality urgent healthcare services. For same day appointments please feel free to call us directly.
Reach out to us today and let us know how we can help you!
- Same day appointments with same day results for COVID-19 testing are available.
- Online scheduling available – Book from the comfort of your own home.
Curbside COVID-19 Testing
Your health and safety are our top priority.
Patients now wait in the safety and comfort of their own vehicles until their exam room is ready
All COVID-19 testing is done in the safety and comfort of your own vehicle.
- Same day testing – We offer same day COVID-19 testing and results
- Curbside testing – We offer curbside COVID-19 testing to limit exposure and cross infection.
- Curbside Office visits – We also offer curbside office visits. A licensed healthcare provider will see you in your car. We will check your vitals, have a provider examine you and provide a consultation at your request.
The PCR test is when we use a Polymerase Chain Reaction to identify the viral genetic material of COVID-19. This genetic material can be detected while a person is actively infected and also after the acute illness phase.
- Same or Next day Results- We get most COVID-19 test results the same day.
- More Accurate results than rapid tests.
- A PCR test is required for travel
Travel Testing for COVID-19
International & Domestic Travel -This lab is approved for use for international travel. This is a RT-PCR test that is accepted by airlines for domestic and international travel.
Rapid PCR Test
Same day result of rapid COVID-19 test to allow faster identification and quarantine to help improve your care, treatment and reduce risk of transmission of disease.
- Highly Accurate – Our rapid PCR testing is a molecular test through Abbott and is highly accurate.
- Insurance Coverage- It is also covered by most health insurances
- Fast results – Get results in 15 minutes.
- All negative Rapid tests are sent for confirmation with a PCR test.
COVID-19 Antibody Testing
After a COVID-19 infection or vaccination, your immune system will typically form antibodies. Antibodies can help identify if your immune system has formed a “memory’ against the virus.
This can be beneficial if you decide to donate plasma.
We offer two forms of COVID-19 Antibody testing:
- Rapid antibody testing
- Self pay prices
- Results within 15 minutes
- Done by a fingerstick
- Serum antibody testing
- Covered by most health insurances
- Results in 24-48 hours
- Lab draw
Testing is crucial, as some people don’t show symptoms of COVID-19
Common symptoms include but are not limited to:
- Sore throat
- Abdominal pain
- Loss of taste
- Loss of smell
If you suspect you have COVID-19, contact a healthcare provider today! We are ready to help!
COVID-19 Curbside Testing and Visit Protocol
To schedule, you can call the clinic or book your appointment online.
Register for the Patient Portal online using your email address. Complete your new patient consent forms and information online before your visit.
Upon arrival, park your car of the right hand side of the building and call into the clinic to check in. A team member will gather your information and check you in.
When it is your turn, a team member will call you to pull up the front where you will receive your COVID-19 test.
At time of scheduling please be sure to:
- Have the Name, Date of Birth, Phone Number and email address of each patient (families can register with one email address)
- Have your insurance information available, if applicable
- Notify the team member of the type of test you desire
- Rapid COVID-19 test, COVID-19 PCR Test, Rapid Antibody Test, Antibody Testing.
- If you are unsure, a team member can help you figure out which test you need.
- Notify the team member if you have symptoms and a Curbside Visit will be scheduled with a provider for you.
Be sure to complete your new patient paperwork on your Patient Portal before your visit.
This is the same portal where you will be able to obtain your results the next day.
Obtaining your results
Results are easily accessible online through your Patient Portal. You register for this portal at time of scheduling.
Results are available under Records in your Patient Portal.